- Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from appliances.
- Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high temperature waste discharge.
- Comprehensive range of fittings to suit most installations and which integrate with all Omnico Above and Below Ground Drainage Systems.
All Push-Fit soil fittings have a captive seal and snapcap which are designed to be user-friendly - no sharp edges and with space restrictions in mind allow for an easy fit connection. The seal is double ribbed and the sockets incorporate a recessed area to provide space for the rubber seal to locate as the pipe is inserted, forming a highcapacity pressure joint.
Install and test system in accordance with BS 5572
- Commence the stack from the base and work up. Mark the position of brackets and drill and fix screws before erecting the stack.
- Fix pipe or socket brackets at maximum 1.8m centres vertical and at maximum 0.9m centres horizontal.
- An allowance for expansion should be made by withdrawing all pipe and fitting spigots from sockets by 10mm. Alternatively Soil Fittings with spigot ends can be inserted into the socket to depth marks engraved on the spigot to ensure correct allowance is made for expansion. Expansion joints should be incorporated every 3.5m.
- The use of silicone lubricant on all seals will facilitate jointing.
- The system should incorporate suitable access points to enable testing and maintenance of the system.